MOOSOMIN FIRST NATION EDUCATION COUNCIL Inc.
Is seeking a full-time
Information Technology Technician
Under the direction of the Principal, the Information Technology Technician will provide a variety support services to all staff at MFN school.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of Grade 12, GED equivalent or higher education. A certificate or diploma and/or related experience may be considered in information technology.
- Experience working with computer programming principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Possess a valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License and must be SGI approved for insurance purposes
- Provide a clean CPIC (criminal record check)
- Possess a strong work ethic, and be dependable and reliable
- Assemble, configure, install, and test computers and peripheral equipment as required.
- Install software and assist with support and training of staff as required including professional development in basic technology use
- Setup cabling and networks as directed, Troubleshoot, on-going maintenance on smart boards, chrome books, and laptops.
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of appropriate data backup, firewall, and virus scan systems
- Be willing to engage in life-long learning with respect to training and professional development
- Provide-assistance with inventory control and maintenance
- Any other duties as required by the Principal and Information Technology Service Providers
Please apply by submitting a covering letter, detailed resume, copy of Driver’s License and CPIC to: email@example.com
Quenton Swiftwolfe B.Ed.
Moosomin First Nation
P.O. Box 98
Cochin, SK S0M 0L0
Fax: (306) 386-2098
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, JUNE 16, 2020 AT 4:00 P.M.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.