A casual position to administer medical facilitator services including delivering sub cutaneous medication, seizure management, catheterization, tracheotomy care, tube feeding and other medical procedures as recommended by a physician and approved by the designated Superintendent; other duties to be assigned by the principal in support of the student(s).
- Completion of a Medications Administrations course
- Related education and training such as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Commitment to ideals and principles of Catholic education
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated skill in previous job assignments
- Demonstrated experience working with children with special needs
- A combination of experience and education may be considered
Terms of Employment:
- To begin a.s.a.p.
- Salary $18.83 per hour