The Onion Lake Health Board Inc. is now inviting applications for a permanent full-time Dental Therapist. Based in Onion Lake and reporting directly to the Dental Program Manager, you will be a member of a team that provides a comprehensive dental program in school based dental clinics to meet the needs in our community.
To qualify you will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Diploma in Dental Therapy, and registered with the SDTA to practice in the Province of Saskatchewan
· Ability to develop and implement a comprehensive dental work program
· Knowledge of Infection Prevention and Control Standards
· Excellent organizational, decision making and professional judgement skills
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Knowledge of and sensitivity to the First Nations language (Cree), culture and traditions
· Valid Class 5 driver’s license
OLHBI offers comprehensive benefits including a matched contribution pension plan, excellent leave accruals, extended health benefits and a competitive salary (commensurate with education and experience).