Job Summary: Onion Lake Health Board Inc is seeking applications for a Community Health Nurse. This will be a full-time term position covering a maternity leave. The Community Health Nurse will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals to deliver a comprehensive community health program to the community members. The ideal candidate shall be an experienced Registered Nurse with additional educational preparation in Community Health Nursing. Experience in working with First Nation Peoples is a definite asset.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
· Eligible for registration with Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association and the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta.
· Experience working with First Nations Peoples.
· Experience working in a community health setting.
· Be a team player able to work within a multidisciplinary team.