LISTING POLICY OF IOPPS INDIGENOUS OPPORTUNITIES
- Welcome to IOPPS Indigenous Opportunities (“the Company”).
- Any job posting listed on the Company’s Website may not contain the followings without the prior approval of the Company:
- any hyperlinks, unless authorized by the Company;
- misleading, unreadable, and/or hidden or repeated keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in the Company’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
USE OF JOB POSTING
- The Customer may not use the job posting, the Company’s Networking or Profiles to :-
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, without limitations to laws in respect of labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- with respect to Profiles, determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (i) credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes; (ii) employment; or (iii) a government license of benefit.
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of the Company or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with the Company;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer’s use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
- post jobs on any of the Company’s Site for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
- The Company reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any of the Company’s Site, which in the reasonable exercise of the Company’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that the Company believes is not in the best interest of the Company.
- If at any time during the Customers’ use of the Company’s Services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to the Company or otherwise misled the Company in regards to the nature of your business activities, the Company will have grounds to terminate your use of the Company’s
THE COMPANY’S RESUME DATABASE
- Use of the Company’s Resume Database by Employers
- You shall use the Company’s Resume Database as provided in this Policy and in any contract you have with the Company. You shall use the Company’s Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and you agree you shall not further disclose any of the data from the Company’s Resume Database to any third party, unless you are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
- You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data you have obtained from the Company’s Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- The Company’s Resume Database shall not be used
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
- to source candidates or to contact job seekers or resume holders in regards to career fairs and business opportunities.
- The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
Please find us at ‘email@example.com’.
Effective as of May 20, 2017.